It was a slow night drive home when I realised a peculiar act of this Iswara driver, trying to cross a busy lane and going into the lane I was in. Upon watching this doubtful driver, I swerved my car to shoulder of the road. Suddenly, I heard a thud coming from the direction of that car. My head quickly turned to that direction, a man flew over the Iswara and got to the other side of the car. Apparently, a motorcycle had accidentally crashed onto the Iswara. The road was quite busy and I didn't dare to stop as it may cause another accident. I continued my journey home although I do feel guilty for not stopping.
Hopefully, the motorcyclist didnt't suffer from any serious injuries, God bless him. If it wasn't for the motorcycle, the Iswara might have crashed onto me and I might not be here anymore.
To that motorcyclist, you've saved me from the misfortune. I'm really sorry of what had happened to you and had to suffer my share of pain, I hope you're fine. May God bless you.
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment