Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Reality Shows

If I were to be in a reality TV show, I would want to be in .....

AMERICA NEXT TOP MODEL!

because: I am required to

(i) dress up fancily,

(ii) look good (in photographs or even in person),

ALL THE TIME! Hehe. Yea, keep on dreaming Miss Froggy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like why the hell do you call yourself Froggy lah?? You're soo not froggy-ish la wuman.

Anonymous said...

For as long as I haven't become the america next top model, I would forever be a froggy. :)

Anonymous said...

hey Frogs! i had a great time today! hehehe. my feet hurt so bad.. i bet you n your sis noticed i was walking a bit kekok towards the end of the day.. but thanks for the good time anyway.. i bought so much stuff and i had so much fun! weeee!

eh... was i one of the few who called u garfield? hahaha! but it was so you.

lotsa love,
elena

Miss Foogly Froggy said...

I had a whole lots of fun too. Hope ur feet is okay now. :)

Yea, you, Ju Han, Nurul were among the few.