Saturday, May 31, 2008

Being Apart, but Please Don't Grow Apart!

The diverged road has strike us yet again. It is time for us to part. To move in different directions. To catch on our dreams.

It's just sad how things are turning out to be. I foresee how it's gonna get. We may not be able to see each other everyday like we're used to, breakfasts in the morning, gossip about people who seem to annoy us so much. Sure thing, we can still communicate via phone or sms-es and meet occasionally. But things are certainly not going to be the same. The exhilaration may differ. The news may lag in a few moment. We have serious matters to take care of. We may not be able to attend to each other immediately, not because we don't want to, because we can't. Our circumstances don't allow us to do so.

That is just how life is.

Time doesn't stop for you. Everyone is going forward with their life and entering their next phase. You can't make them stop just because of you. Because you don't want to lose a dear company. That's just absurd and selfish. People need to do what they've got to do for their own pursuit of happiness.

Well, I hope we won't have awkward silence or I-don't-know-where-to-begin moment whenever we get the chance to meet. And please arrange suitable time so that we can meet often and catch up with each other. I don't want to miss out on your current ongoings. Hopefully we will not grow apart. :)

I would definitely miss you oh-so-dearly! Be good. :)

No comments: