Sunday, May 25, 2008

Grateful

I am grateful for the people in my life

....who have been so helpful to me,

....who have never failed to support me,

....who have never doubted me,

....who have constantly believe in me and have their greatest faiths in me.

I may be facing quite a difficult phase in my life right now. But all of you are my strength to get through this, my belief to hold on and my hope to carry on. For that, I thank the Almighty to have blessed me with such great unconditional love. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and we're lucky and grateful to have YOU in our lives!!

ap4dite said...

hye miss universe... how are u? u have been tagged by me. Only u.. check my blog.. :D

Miss Foogly Froggy said...

e1en4: Ahhhh...I'm so touched. :)

athena: I'm good. I'll get to that very soon, yea? :)

malaysianminx said...

love u baby gurl...