Sunday, November 30, 2008

Study, Think, Study

Taking a break from my studies.

It gets quite boring when you have to study all by yourself. There’s a high chance that you’ll doze off every once in a while.

At least during those uni years, you had wonderful companies to study with. And the meal session after a day of hardwork studies is the moment you enjoy most. Those were the days.

All these studies are bringing me back to the years where I dreaded the most. Of course, there are great moments. But I think there are a lot more not-so great moments that I don’t want to be reminded of.

Especially, those moments which lead to some not-so nice dreams. Maybe those dreams are trying to tell me the actual thing that is going on in the other side of the world and it’s a reminder onto why I should keep my life going. Bluek!

All these studying are making me think about a lot of things that I should not be thinking about.

Oh well, I’m back to my books.

No comments: