My dearest darling Arbi Isa,
Today is a very special day. 24 years ago, a beautiful princess with a big heart was born. Her presence has brought a whole new meaning to life. She enlightens our lives with her warmth. To this wonderful person, I'm glad I have crossed path with you and may our friendship lasts a lifetime.
Happy 24th birthday.:)
Baru nak jadi 24, kitorg semua dah nak masuk 25 dah. X aci! Hehehe.
Hope you're having a blast today. :)
May this day and the coming years be filled with happiness, prosperity and good health.
May Allah bless you always. :)
Hugs and kisses,
Your Supermodel Girlfriend
Today is a very special day. 24 years ago, a beautiful princess with a big heart was born. Her presence has brought a whole new meaning to life. She enlightens our lives with her warmth. To this wonderful person, I'm glad I have crossed path with you and may our friendship lasts a lifetime.
Happy 24th birthday.:)
Baru nak jadi 24, kitorg semua dah nak masuk 25 dah. X aci! Hehehe.
Hope you're having a blast today. :)
May this day and the coming years be filled with happiness, prosperity and good health.
May Allah bless you always. :)
Hugs and kisses,
Your Supermodel Girlfriend
No comments:
Post a Comment