I felt cheated.
OK. That’s probably over-reacting.
The movie was alright. But it wasn’t as extravagant as how everyone had described it to be. It’s overrated.
Possibly, I didn’t prepare myself for a teen-flick.
Or probably it’s just not my cup of tea.
The hero was just too much of a pretty boy+cute, pale and weird. Ok, I get it he’s a vampire and I do admit that he’s tall, has a nice frame and cute. But errr…he’s not exactly the type I go ga-ga over. Hehe.
Oh yea, And I would also like to quote few of my friends saying, “If you watch this movie, you’ll definitely fall for this man, he’s like the most desirable man of every woman’s dreams, and possibly it can make you believe in love again”.
I totally disagree with that. He’s not a man, he’s a BOY. Not every woman is into that sort of BOY. And nopes, it didn’t create a huge impact to make me feel all-so-oh-on-cloud-nine. Sorry. It just ain’t my cup of tea. Hehehe.
The Dark Knight is still MY knight of shining armour. :P
OK. That’s probably over-reacting.
The movie was alright. But it wasn’t as extravagant as how everyone had described it to be. It’s overrated.
Possibly, I didn’t prepare myself for a teen-flick.
Or probably it’s just not my cup of tea.
The hero was just too much of a pretty boy+cute, pale and weird. Ok, I get it he’s a vampire and I do admit that he’s tall, has a nice frame and cute. But errr…he’s not exactly the type I go ga-ga over. Hehe.
Oh yea, And I would also like to quote few of my friends saying, “If you watch this movie, you’ll definitely fall for this man, he’s like the most desirable man of every woman’s dreams, and possibly it can make you believe in love again”.
I totally disagree with that. He’s not a man, he’s a BOY. Not every woman is into that sort of BOY. And nopes, it didn’t create a huge impact to make me feel all-so-oh-on-cloud-nine. Sorry. It just ain’t my cup of tea. Hehehe.
The Dark Knight is still MY knight of shining armour. :P
2 comments:
ok... :)
Sorry, love. Perhaps, if I were younger (say maybe 16), I MIGHT be head over heels over this boy. Or maybe I'm just plainly not into that sort. Hehe. :)
But isn't that good too? So, we won't be having catfights over the same guy. Hehehe. :P
Post a Comment