Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Darker Days

Those years were the darker days.

Days filled with miseries.

Betrayal. Heartaches. Resentment. Mistrust. Soul Searching.

The heart bruises like thorns thudding on it.

Those miseries are over. I managed to pull myself through it.

But somehow, I just wish I could take it all away instead.

I wish I could gather all of them, chuck them into a box and throw it into the ocean.

So that it will be swept away.

Unfortunately, it is not possible. Things can’t be undone.

They are part of what I have become. Or at least will be.

Whenever I try so hard to run away from it, it gets closer than I could ever imagine.

It's inevitable to walk down that memory lane as much as I hate it.

Oh well. That’s how life gets.

I just hope one day I will look back at it as some petty things that are not worth being hurtful for.

No comments: