We were having a casual drink on a hot sunny afternoon and one of the usual conversations these days would go about weddings.
The topic seems to appear a lot these days since texts/e-mails/messages asking for our home address kept flooding our inbox.
While engrossing in the much heated discussion, one of us blurted, I think she would be the first amongst us (whilst pointing at me).
And another, added on about one of her friends tying the knot after merely three months getting to know the guy.
Thanks for the hope but I somehow doubt it. On most occasions, I have been THE RULE and NOT THE EXCEPTION (kindly watch He's Just Not That Into You for further elaboration).
The topic seems to appear a lot these days since texts/e-mails/messages asking for our home address kept flooding our inbox.
While engrossing in the much heated discussion, one of us blurted, I think she would be the first amongst us (whilst pointing at me).
And another, added on about one of her friends tying the knot after merely three months getting to know the guy.
Thanks for the hope but I somehow doubt it. On most occasions, I have been THE RULE and NOT THE EXCEPTION (kindly watch He's Just Not That Into You for further elaboration).

Thanks for the enjoyable company!
We shall see what happen. :)
We shall see what happen. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment