Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Calling or Psychological?

It's strange how sometimes when we tend to take notice of something when our mind is actually wandering around with the idea.

For instance, a scenario that happened this morning :

(NOTE : I've always liked things to do with water. Be it swimming, watersports, rowing, etc).

Last night, I was just thinking about how would I like my ideal life to be.
(Hehehe. A girl just can't stop wandering her mind off or day-dreaming once in a while).

So, as I was reading the newspaper today, there was an article about Pulau Sipadan.

And as I flipped the pages, there was another article about cruising around Ireland.

Hmmm..and I wonder to myself, maybe it's a calling or a sign?

When it could actually be plain psychological.

Hehe. Things we put in our head sometimes. :P

Nevertheless, I do want to go to Sipadan someday. :)

No comments: