Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gastric

Ever since I was young, I've always had gastric problem.

Over the recent years, I've been getting severe gastric attacks every now so often.

The frequency would be between two or three months once.

The strange thing is, I've always thought gastric occurs when you skip a meal or have your meal late. So, I tried to monitor my eating pattern. Through my observation, I eat more frequently than I ever did! Previously, I usually skip breakfast. But now, I will never miss breakfast, lunch and dinner with occasional snacks in between.

But still the problem occurs! The worst part is, I get really embarrassed when my stomach keeps grouching even though I've just had a sinful meal.

This morning, I was made aware of gastric attack coming my way.

Hence, I googled up on gastric, how best to treat it, etc.

Then, I just figured out something!

Gastric can be caused by STRESS!

P/S : If anyone who happens to read this, and would know on how best to treat it or make my stomach stop grouching, kindly let me know how!

No comments: