I was shiet-scared as I have not ran for the past two months and it's going to be 7k run of hilly roads. Since I didn't prepare myself well enough, I downloaded some upbeat tracks to keep me company as I foresee that I would be left so far behind. True enough, I was way behind the others and there were fleet of stairs and hilly area that we had to endure. Albeit being amongst the last ones, I was enjoying the green sceneries and other visitors of the park who were strolling around on a bright Sunday morning. It was so pleasant.
There were many runners who were already on their next rounds and passed me by, exchanging hellos. They might have laughed at how slow I was. Haha. Well, at least, I finished it! And got the finisher's medal. My very first medal!

Overall, the Chap Ayam Run was well-organised (the directions were clearly pointed out at every juncture) and intimate. Congrats Chap Ayam! Till next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment