Do we live in denial to salvage our pride?
Things do happen for a reason. But sometimes we just fail to realize that. Or maybe we realize it but our pride overweighs the truth. We feel challenged. We believe in exceeding capabilities. But in the end, the truth speaks for itself. All along, God has designed the path for us in a certain way. In a way where he knows what is best for us and what we’re capable of. After all, as the saying goes, God will only test us within our capabilities. So, it’s time to accept the truth. To swallow our pride. To admit there are limitations to our capabilities. To keep at our own pace. To make the best out of things that are blessed upon us.
I’m not disheartened by the whole episode. It was an eye-opening experience. I’m fathoming reality.
I’m strategizing and moving forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment