Tuesday, March 03, 2009

5Ds : Dream - > Decision -> Difficult -> Defer -> Drool

Ever since I was a little girl, I've always dreamed of having long shiny golden hair swaying so smoothly. I've always admired women who are blessed with such poise and grace.

So, I thought of materialising that dream now. Judging from the condition of my hair, it looks like a serious fixing needs to be done. I have scouted on a few places to fix it, but I'm still less assured on the best option. It's like the more options you have, the more difficult for you to make a decision. And who would have thought such decision could be difficult? Well, for someone who has been very experimental with her hair, always conscious about her hair (who sometimes refuse to go out because she's having bad hair days!) and given the constrain of money, it is indeed VERY difficult and very STRESSful!

I'm still contemplating. Yea, possibly I can get a cheap bargain somewhere. But will it turn out how I want it to be? Or in the long run, will it stay? Or if I opt for the more expensive option, will it guarantee me to have the beautiful hair I've always dreamed of? Hmm..bluek! I don't want to rush it and I don't want it to get worse. I just want it to be neat, easy to manage and falls nicely. Just like this.


(Is it too much to ask for?)



Beating all this stress, is my frequent encounter with Mr Bale on his new movie Terminator Salvation. And why is it only coming out in May?





Isn't he just so adorable?


No comments: