I've always enjoyed watching foreign film. I like how simplicity is often portrayed in these films and most of the films have underlying message.
Last night, I watched Ensemble, c'est tout (Together, That's All).
The main element of the movie was on friendship. How they help one another to overcome their weaknesses, getting through tough times together, support and build each other to be a better person.
Those sort of friendship are hard to find, but I think I managed to find that in certain fews of my friend. I'm glad I have! :D
If any of you wants to watch a foreign romance film, check out Paris Je t'aime! It expresses on various meaning of love! :)
Last night, I watched Ensemble, c'est tout (Together, That's All).
The main element of the movie was on friendship. How they help one another to overcome their weaknesses, getting through tough times together, support and build each other to be a better person.
Those sort of friendship are hard to find, but I think I managed to find that in certain fews of my friend. I'm glad I have! :D
If any of you wants to watch a foreign romance film, check out Paris Je t'aime! It expresses on various meaning of love! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment