Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tersalah Pilih Lauk

I was busy picking up some dishes to go with my rice for lunch when I realised the dish I was filling up my plate with looked a little peculiar. So, I asked my colleague,

Me : Nie daging ke hati eih?

A : Hati lah.

Me : Alamak, hang amik lah, boleh?

A : Yelah, meh letak kat sini.

Then, I saw some fancy 'kerabu' on his plate. I thought it was kerabu mangga mixed with taugeh. So, I decided to take some and put it on my plate. While eating, I asked my colleague,

Me : Kenapa taugeh nie rasa macam pelik je?

A : Oiii, itu bukan taugeh lah. Itu perut lah.

Me : Alamak!! Bluek!!!

A : Haha. Padan muka hang. Tuhlah nampak pelik je tengok hang amik lauk harinie.

Gulp!

2 comments:

ap4dite said...

haha.. kelakar gila..

Miss Foogly Froggy said...

Hehe. Tulah. :)