I'm having doubts. I'm having fear.
I've been having weird dreams and some bad signs.
I don't want it to be an escapade and to find out later that it's worse than what I'm going through. But I have no other choice.
I don't want to be stagnant.
I need progress. I need development.
I just hope it'll provide me with whatever that I'm looking for.
I don't want to be a rolling stone.
I want it to be the stepping stone to build myself.
Dear God, let this be it.
Please.
I've been having weird dreams and some bad signs.
I don't want it to be an escapade and to find out later that it's worse than what I'm going through. But I have no other choice.
I don't want to be stagnant.
I need progress. I need development.
I just hope it'll provide me with whatever that I'm looking for.
I don't want to be a rolling stone.
I want it to be the stepping stone to build myself.
Dear God, let this be it.
Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment