It is time for new hair yet again! Hehe. I thought of having soft bangs this time around. I contemplated on which saloon to go since I wanted the best result. I've tried on so many saloons but so far these two had never disappoint me :
(a) Peek-a-boo
This place has a very nice ambiance. It's also convenient for me, since I usually do my hair on weekends and I don't really want to get amongst the shopping crowd. I've only washed-and-blowed my hair here. And so far, I really like the outcome! Here's how it usually turns out :

(b) Hairkunst
I've only tried wash-and-blow here once before this. I was satisfied of the outcome, the hairstylist, Imran is very detailed but the thing about this place is that:
(1) you have to go into a shopping mall
(2) you need to book in-advance
(3) you might to allocate a bit of your time, since it may take quite a while
So, last Tuesday, I decided to go to Hairkunst for a haircut since it was my day-off. Luckily, they managed to slot me in!
Here's the outcome :
Oh, I love it so much!!!
I want my hair like this every day, can?
(a) Peek-a-boo
This place has a very nice ambiance. It's also convenient for me, since I usually do my hair on weekends and I don't really want to get amongst the shopping crowd. I've only washed-and-blowed my hair here. And so far, I really like the outcome! Here's how it usually turns out :

(b) Hairkunst
I've only tried wash-and-blow here once before this. I was satisfied of the outcome, the hairstylist, Imran is very detailed but the thing about this place is that:
(1) you have to go into a shopping mall
(2) you need to book in-advance
(3) you might to allocate a bit of your time, since it may take quite a while
So, last Tuesday, I decided to go to Hairkunst for a haircut since it was my day-off. Luckily, they managed to slot me in!
Here's the outcome :
Oh, I love it so much!!!I want my hair like this every day, can?
No comments:
Post a Comment