I wish I'm a guy.
Because...
Guys don't usually want to drag their girlfriends everywhere they go (e.g. vacations, hang outs). I can go for vacations with all my male friends without having to check on my girlfriend every single minute.
Guys would want to hang out with their buddies to watch football.
Guys can have the same haircut through out their lives and no one cares.
Guys can just go out with one outfit to suit all occasions.
A guy's life doesn't change that much once they get married, they still have their weekly/monthly hang out sessions with their buddies.
A guy can just pick the girl he wants to go out with, enjoy the ride and leave without having guilty or even forget the girl's name the next day.
Because...
Guys don't usually want to drag their girlfriends everywhere they go (e.g. vacations, hang outs). I can go for vacations with all my male friends without having to check on my girlfriend every single minute.
Guys would want to hang out with their buddies to watch football.
Guys can have the same haircut through out their lives and no one cares.
Guys can just go out with one outfit to suit all occasions.
A guy's life doesn't change that much once they get married, they still have their weekly/monthly hang out sessions with their buddies.
A guy can just pick the girl he wants to go out with, enjoy the ride and leave without having guilty or even forget the girl's name the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment