Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thoughts and Expression

I miss this space for quite a bit.

It's just that whenever I'm in front of the screen, I would either be distracted with some other stuff and forgot about this little space I have. Or my thoughts just vanished like a blank screen. I would sign in and try to recall what I intended to write about. Only end up leaving this space without any footprints.

My thoughts would usually run like a bullet train when I'm driving. Sometimes, I would end up talking to myself as I couldn't help expressing whatever was going through my mind.

Today, as I was playing around with my thoughts, I look up at the sky and saw the a true beauty. If only I had a camera to capture such immaculation. It was somewhat similar to this (taken from here) :

My thoughts defined.

No comments: